Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dear Diary, my requirement from Y.

So, when I was younger I used to keep a diary. I wrote in that damn thing every day and I loved it. Today, we now blog as our way of journaling and I think it's a wonderful idea. This journal, so to speak,is my requirement from Y. I'm going to use this as my diary.So, I am going to preface my posts as Dear Diary.....enjoy


Friday August 26, 2016

Dear Diary,

This is my first homework assignment from Y. I have to have a diary documenting my weekend.

Went to my first Fetish party, and I actually enjoyed myself for the most part. I was very nervous going in because I had never been to one, and had no idea what to expect. I found that the people there were very nice, and fun to talk to. It really felt like a normal party, with snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. It's only when you go downstairs that you realize it's a BDSM party.

The home has two dungeons actually, one on the top floor and one in the basement. I only went to the one in the basement and I saw a lot of things I'd not been exposed to before. I am a submissive, with little tendencies, but I have only been in the LS for three months. I'm still learning how the dynamics work and I don't want to overstep boundaries.

So, I was asked if I wanted to be part of a scene, and at first I said no to a few people. Not that I didn't want to, I just was not ready at the time. A very nice ginger Dom asked me, and he's Dommed one of my very good friends so I said okay. I let him know my boundaries, and that I had never done this. He respected me, and he used a rubber type implement and then a paddle with a softer side to it. At first, I was scared and I did tear up a bit....but then something strange happened.

After he got me to yellow (still okay, but change things up) the first time, I went into this zone. I felt like I was looking down at my body going through this. It was erotic, and I did enjoy the sensations, but at a certain point it was too much for me and I did stop the scene. He asked if I needed aftercare, and I really thought I didn't. I felt fine, and I started watching other scenes. It was very eye opening, but I started to feel overwhelmed and I went upstairs.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment