Sunday, August 28, 2016

Last day of the Y requirement.

Sunday August 28, 2016

Dear Diary,

So, today is the last day of the requirement and I'm not sure how I feel. I've been coming off this stupid Sub drop, and I'm still feeling emotional. It's got me questioning if I'm even cut out for this. I mean, I love the LS, I love the community I've found and the friends I've made, but if this one instance is going to affect me so badly, what does that mean? I just don't know, all I know is that right now any sort of physical contact (including my own) is physically painful and it makes me start crying. I've avoided any sort of conversation with anyone today because I don't want to start crying again.

So, earlier today I went to my sister's house and helped my son with his college applications. That in and of itself is enough to make me cry. He's so smart, but he's now undecided as he's not sure if he wants to take a political science major route, or if he wants to go into aerospace engineering with a minor in computer science. Currently, he's thinking that he wants to get a job working in Washington, DC in some sort of political arena. I'm totally proud.

I came home, and worked on my two days of blogging since I couldn't find my journal and didn't want to buy a new one. My handwriting sucks ass anyway, so typing is much easier anyway. I decided to order pizza since I had a free one from Papa Johns and watched a movie called XOXO. It's like Lollapalooza meets Rave. It actually made me want to go dancing at a club, and I don't dance.

So, now it's almost 11:00 pm and I'm about to go to sleep. I think I'm going to keep blogging, it's been pretty therapeutic. I may not do it every day, but I know it's here waiting for me like a warm blanket or my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment